Activities are supervised by qualified physical education teachers and by partner sports associations.
Who's it for?
The EMS caters for children aged between 6 and 11, who meet the conditions of enrolment.
Sports classes take place in the Louvois gymnasium (15 rue Louvois), while swimming activities are held in the Kibitzenau, Robertsau and Bains Municipaux pools. Holiday courses are held at the Louvois gymnasium and at the Baggersee.
Sports holiday courses
Sports holiday courses are held during the school holidays (spring and autumn).
Each course lasts three days and introduces children (aged between 6 and 11) to a variety of sports activities. Fun and lively, the courses aim to awaken children's interest in sport
Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM (over three days)
Price: €20 per course
Sports classes take place throughout the year (6 sessions per cycle).
Classes are held Wednesday mornings from 9.45 to 11.00 for children aged 6 to 8, and from 11.00 to 12.15 for those aged 9 to 11. Children are placed in classes depending on the sport they choose when they enrol and also on their age.
Price: €12 per cycle
The following documents are required
- 1 completed information form
- 1 completed class or holiday course enrolment form
- 1 completed fiche sanitaire de liaison (an official medical information form)
- 1 medical certificate of fitness to do sport or a photocopy of a valid sports licence.
- 1 proof of domicile (dated within 90 calendar days of the enrolment date)
- 2 ID photos
- payment for the registration fees
- a signed copy of the internal regulations
These documents should be given to the Vie Sportive department in the Direction des Sports,
The documents must be updated at the beginning of each school year.
Monday to Friday, 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM
Special arrangements can be made to hand in the documents outside these hours
Enquiries and information
- Tel. +33 (0)3 88 60 95 84
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org